Registering for a course
You should register for the course and accommodation at the same time.
- Fill in the registration form
- Fill in the accommodation form, or tick the box for ‘No accommodation’
- Complete your credit card details for payment of the £100 course
- Pay by bank transfer and send a copy of the bank receipt for the
- Send the completed documents by e-mail, fax or post.*
- Pay the full course fee and accommodation fee by 4 weeks before the
start of the course.
- Send the bank receipt of the fee payment to us.
*When your registration form and deposit are received, we will send you an
e-mail confirmation of your place on the course, and confirm the
accommodation when it has been arranged. We will also confirm that we have
received your deposit and the full fees when they arrive in our bank
If you register less than 4 weeks before the start of a course, you must
pay the fees in full immediately.
As stated above, you should send your credit card details or pay by bank
If for any reason, you have to cancel the course, the following conditions
- Cancellation in writing more than 4 weeks before start of course:
refund of any money paid, minus £50 administration fee.
- Cancellation in writing less than 4 weeks before start of course:
deposit not returned
- Cancellation in writing after start of course: no deposit or fees
It is the responsibility of individual students to arrange insurance
cover. We advise you to do this at the same time as registering. Your
insurance should cover any possible loss, damage, injury or illness,
- personal belongings
- medical and travel costs
- fees (eg if course missed, due to illness or other emergency).